Maximize EPAct Tax Deductions...
2020 and retroactive extension of EPAct 17D was signed into law. The law extends EPAct 17D back to January 1, 2018, and forward though December 31, 2020.
This means 2 things...
- We can go back and claim EPAct for projects completed in the last two years.
- All projects scheduled for completion in 2020 are strong candidates for EPAct.
EPAct Tax Deductions can range from 30¢ per square foot to $1.80 per square foot.
Lumensitics knows how to maximize your tax deduction!
Let Lumenistics show you how you can maximixe your EPAct Tax Deduction
Please send these items to email@example.com for a FREE evaluation.
- As-Built Architectural Drawings (pdf)
- As-Built Mechanical Drawings (pdf)
- As-Built Electrical Drawings (pdf)
- As-Built Plumbing Drawings (pdf)
- Submittals/Spec-sheets for all HVAC and Lighting Equipment
If you do not have all of the information above, then please send the following:
- A room by room lighting schedule (xls)
- HVAC schedule (xls)
- To-scale measureable drawing of the building layout (pdf)
If you have questions or want more information about how Lumenistics can help maximize your EPAct Tax Deduction, call 888-586-3678 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org