Lighting designers are tremendous resource for innovative, practical and economically viable lighting solutions. They understand the role of lighting in architecture and interior design and rely on their extensive experience and knowledge of lighting equipment and systems to enhance and strengthen design.
The many responsibilities of the lighting designer include:
- createing an innovative lighting solution that achieves the perfect balance of function and aesthetics
- meeting the needs of the people who use the space
- selecting cost-effective and energy-efficient products most appropriate for the project
- solving the unique lighting challenges of a wide range of interior and exterior environments
- strengthening and enhances any space through creative, yet functional, lighting plans
Lumenistics can help lighting designers:
- Client sourcing & management
- Project management
- Manufacturer relations
Lumenistics is actively building new relationships with top lighting designers who value the benefits of sustainable, energy efficient lighting. Let’s start a dialog and find out how Lumenistics can deliver value to you and your clients.