Lumenistics is a growing company providing energy efficient lighting upgrades to commercial businesses throughout Ohio and Colorado. We are committed to providing our customers with superior service and the highest quality products, always striving to set the bar others must meet. We focus on vertical markets within our geographical areas and are committed to your success by augmenting your exceptional lead generation skills with our internal lead generation activities to fill your pipeline with high quality leads.
The account manager will:
- Implement sales strategies to identify, target, qualify, and secure prospects for new turnkey energy efficient lighting upgrade opportunities throughout Ohio
- Lead, drive, and manage sales activities and resources from lead generation through quote development and project implementation
- Manage and execute sales pipelines
- Formulate sales plans and activities to increase company presence and achieve objectives
- Ability to identify and understand existing lighting, control systems and there components to perform facility audits
- Serve as key point of contact with customer and lead all presentations
- Oversee the successful development, organization, strategic positioning, preparation, and presentation of winning proposals
- Cultivate positive and effective business relationships
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience driving sales activities to develop, secure, and implement energy efficient turnkey lighting project opportunities.
- Demonstrated customer relationship management skills with ability to identify customer needs and effectively communicate position, negotiate, and close solutions orientated sales.
- Proven ability to understand and quantify the project energy and operational needs, including lighting concepts, lighting retrofit, savings, utility rebates, project financial aspects and project financing.
- Excellent verbal, written, technical and computer communication and presentation skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and business relationships.
- Proven ability to perform comprehensive facility lighting and control systems audits and accurately document their components and other associated project information
- Must have home office as this position is virtual
- Ability to utilize personal transportation which is fully insured
When responding for this position, please provide a short narrative on your approach to “solutions orientated sales”
Lumenistics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Lumenistics complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.