About: Simon Baier
Simon Baier has been on the entrepreneurial forefront of digital marketing and online software development since the mid 90s when he developed strategic relationships with industry leading software and hardware companies. Over the last twenty years Simon has helped small business customers develop action-oriented financial models and helped write business plans geared toward funding – always with an eye toward marketing-based value creation. The core of Simon's inbound B2B marketing strategies largely revolve around marketing automation and the leveraging of highly focussed content targeted to a targeted niche audience. Simon's strengths lie in creative problem solving, analysis, and high level planning, and he is most comfortable in a collaborative work environments where his team members bring high energy, attention-to-detail, and creative collaboration. Simon is a member of the National and New York chapter of the American Marketing Association. He received his B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing from the University of Southern Maine.
Posts by Simon Baier:
- Better Buildings Challenge reveals first-year savings (June 13, 2013 - Industry News, Lighting technology, News)
- LEDs are the lights of the 21st century (June 10, 2013 - Industry News, LED, Lighting technology, News)
- Energy efficient lighting helping businesses, cities and schools cut costs (June 6, 2013 - Educational Lighting, Lighting technology, Safety & security, Street Lighting)
- Streetlight upgrades help cities save money and energy (June 3, 2013 - LED, Lighting technology, Street Lighting)
- Michigan utility begins streetlight upgrade project (May 13, 2013 - Lighting technology, Outdoor Lighting, Street Lighting)