Lumenistics is a Dayton OH based B2B services company that offers a sophisticated, big-picture approach to commercial lighting. We primarily work with a narrow but significant niche of commercial property owners. We live by a core principle we call “responsible lighting design”. Our biggest competitive differentiator is a surprisingly rare big-picture approach necessary to deliver an elegant lighting solution. We are not afraid of hard work; we believe in doing things right.
- Dayton OH
- Denver CO
- New York
- National / Virtual
Account Manager for B2B Sales at the C-Suite
Are you a person who can build strong trusting relationships with commercial property owners, company executives, and their advisors? Are you comfortable and confident presenting a complex financial value proposition? Can you respond positively to knowledgeable inquiry, prove the value proposition and secure the deal?
This position requires an experienced sales professional with consultative sales skills, a solid understanding of corporate accounting and finance (preferably from a commercial real estate perspective), and a high level of comfort presenting and closing complex solutions to the C Suite.
Not every property or property owner fits our target, but for those who do, it’s a no brainer.
Our biggest challenge is not in delivering value to our customer, and it’s not in identifying qualified prospective customers. Our challenge is in communicating a complex but sound value proposition with those who stand to benefit most. And that is where you come in.
We will provide you with training, warm qualified sales leads, proposal and presentation assistance, and vertical expertise from certified lighting professionals and financial services specialists.
The account manager will:
- Solid understanding of business accounting – P&L, balance sheet, cash flow – capital investment.
- Implement sales strategies to identify, target, qualify, and secure prospects for new turnkey energy efficient lighting upgrade opportunities throughout Ohio
- Lead, drive, and manage sales activities and resources from lead generation through quote development and project implementation
- Manage and execute sales pipelines
- Formulate sales plans and activities to increase company presence and achieve objectives
- Serve as key point of contact with customer and lead all presentations
- Oversee the successful development, organization, strategic positioning, preparation, and presentation of winning proposals
- Cultivate positive and effective business relationships
- Excellent verbal, written, technical and computer communication and presentation skills required.
- Consultative sales experience at the c-suite level.
- Demonstrated customer relationship management skills with ability to identify customer needs and effectively communicate position, negotiate, and close solutions orientated sales.
- Ability to present multi-dimensional proposal benefits including energy and operational needs, light quality and efficiency concepts, proposal affects on cash flow, income statement and balance sheet.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and business relationships.
- Ability to utilize personal transportation which is fully insured
Lumenistics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Lumenistics complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.